Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Release the Kraken

We have a small dog. A havanese. He is pretty cool.
In the evenings after everything has settled down for the day, he will bark or wimper at us to let us know that he needs to go outside.
So usually either myself or one of the boys will let him outside. When he is ready to come back in, he will come to the door and back to let us know he is ready to come back in.

A couple of weeks ago, I get up to put the dog outside.
When he is done he comes to the door and barks.
My wonderful wife asks one of the boys to "Let the beast in, Release the Kraken".
The goofy child looks up and says "Release the Kraken", to which my wife repeats, "Release the Kraken".
The little goofball gets the evil grin, and says "Release the Kraken", and turns around and moons us!!!
I was laughing too hard to scold him, we both were.

I will never think of the phrase "Release the Kraken" the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment